|SEMISTER 1||SEMISTER 2|
|COM 100||Business communication||MRK 210||Advanced Principles of Marketing|
|MNG 200||Introduction to management||SA 200||Sales Administration|
|MRK 200||Introduction to marketing||MRK 300||Marketing research|
|ACC 200||Introduction to accounting||BL 200||Business Law|
|CMP 120||Computer information Systems Applications||CB 200||Consumer behavior|
- COM 100: Business communication: Meaning of communication, Role and objective of communication in Hospitals
- MNG 200: Introduction to management: Allows students to get initiated to the management skills
- MRK 200: Introduction to marketing: helps students to learn the basics of marketing.
- ACC 200: Introduction to accounting: helps students to get initiated to the history and basics of accounting.
- CMP 120: Computer information Systems Applications: introduce students to the basic computer skills.
- MRK 210 : Advanced principles of marketing : integrated analysis of the role of marketing and explores marketing methods within the total organization, from the sole proprietorship to partnership to the corporation
- SA 200 : Sales Administration : A course on the professional, ethical, needs-based, non-manipulative, low-pressure, consultative approach to sales. Theories of selling, communicating, time management, and the relationship of sales
- MRK 300 : Marketing research : A study of the role of research in marketing decisions. Special emphasis is placed on data gathering, compilation, analysis, and interpretation including the writing and analysis of surveys
- BL 200 : Business Law : introduce students to the legal principales in business
- CB 200 : Consumer behavior : This course stresses the understanding of consumer behavior in developing marketing strategy
SEMISTER 3 SEMISTER 4
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
MSA 300 Market segmentation analysis ROM 220 Retail and Omnichannel management
GMS 220 Global Marketing strategy RF 440 Retail Fundamentals
SSM 352 Strategic social media marketing CCM 540 Customer centric marketing for entrepreneurs
DDI 110 Driving digital innovation through experimentation DSA 333 Digital Strategy and Action
CCI 308 Customer-centric innovation OMS 201 Online Marketing strategies
- MSA300 : Market segmentation analysis : This course guides you through the entire process of market segmentation analysis and offers a ten-step process that makes customer segmentation efficient and organised.
- GMS 220 : Global Marketing Strategy : This course will help you understand the strategic implications of segmentation, targeting, and positioning and how they are developed within the context of customer, competitor, and context analysis. Particular emphasis will be placed on the role of disruptive positioning strategies and how firms can utilize such strategies to their advantage.
- SSM 352 : Strategic social media marketing : In this course, part of the Digital Product Management MicroMasters program, we examine how organizations capitalize on social media and consumer-to-consumer interactions to support their marketing efforts.
- DDI 110 : Driving digital innovation through experimentation : This course is part of both the Digital Product Management and Digital Leadership MicroMasters programs. In it, you will learn to develop iterative business experiments using agile methods.
- CCI 308 : Customer-centric innovation : In this course, you will learn about key concepts and methods of generating customer-centric business ideas and innovative concepts.
- ROM 220 : Retail and Omnichannel management: You will explore the different challenges that retailers face as they integrate traditional brick and mortar and online and the tools and strategies they are using address these challenges. This course will take a hands-on, problem driven approach that will help you understand and put into practice the concepts you learn.
- RF 440 : Retail Fundamentals : You will learn about the different challenges that retailers face and have the opportunity to explore methods and techniques available to address these challenges. You will also have access to simulation tools to better internalize the concept.
- CCM 540 : Customer centric marketing for entrepreneurs : In this unique entrepreneurial marketing course, you will gain practical experience by learning how to design a customer-centric marketing campaign for your own business or for an organization that needs marketing support.
- DSA 333 : Digital Strategy and action : In this business and management course, you will learn from these maestros how to pick digital strategies with the greatest potential; use prototypes to match your product to unrelieved customer pain; identify, attract, and motivate the talent your company needs to grow; raise capital while maintaining control of your company’s future; win market share by delivering customers a quantum value leap; and build disciplined growth trajectories.
- OMS 201 : Online Marketinsg Strategies : You will explore how marketing online differs from a traditional marketing environment, and identify and discuss web-based marketing opportunities such as using Facebook, Twitter and Google in today’s business world.
SEMISTER 5 SEMISTER 6
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
MRK 430 International marketing MRK 420 Marketing control
MRK 525 Marketing of services MC 315 Management control in functional area – production-
FIM 210 Financial institutions & markets ASM 230 Advanced sales management
ED 200 Enterpreneurial development SA 200 Sales administration
ES 250 Enterprising skills MRK 300 Marketing research
- MRK 430 : International marketing : process of International marketing, International dimensions of marketing and benefits of international marketing, steps of development of the transnational corporation.
- MRK 525 : Marketing of services : Introducing services marketing the comparative study – salient features of services, concept of services marketing and its significance
- FIM 210 : Financial institutions & markets : financial activities, meaning, one markets, features, commercial paper, certificate of deposits, primary and secondary markets, unorganized financial, system
- ED 200 : Enterpreneurial development : concept of entrepreneurship, classification of entrepreneurship, socioeconomic impact of entrepreneurship
- ES 250 : Enterprising skills : underlying entrepreneurship, such as generating ideas for opportunities, taking action, perseverance, teamwork, networking, and influence
- MRK 420 : Marketing control : Process of Marketing Control- Importance of Marketing Control System
- MC 315 : Management control in functional area – production – : This course covers the broad topic of management control and provides an overview of different systems managers have at their disposal in running different types of businesses, in different situations, different industries
- ASM 230 : Advanced sales management : This course provides an introduction to the behavioral aspects of personal selling and introduces frameworks for sales management. Course topics include: recruitment, selection, training, motivation, compensation, control and the strategy of matching the sales effort to the sales task.
- SA 200 : Sales administration : : A course on the professional, ethical, needs-based, non-manipulative, low-pressure, consultative approach to sales. Theories of selling, communicating, time management, and the relationship of sales.
- MRK 300 : Marketing research : A study of the role of research in marketing decisions. Special emphasis is placed on data gathering, compilation, analysis, and interpretation including the writing and analysis of surveys.