SEMISTER 1 SEMISTER 2
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
Business communication MRK 210
Advanced Principles of Marketing
MNG 200 Introduction to management SA 200 Sales Administration
MRK 200 Introduction to marketing MRK 300 Marketing research
ACC 200 Introduction to accounting BL 200 Business Law
CMP 120 Computer information Systems Applications CB 200 Consumer behavior
- COM 100: Business communication: Meaning of communication, Role and objective of communication in Hospitals
- MNG 200: Introduction to management: Allows students to get initiated to the management skills
- MRK 200: Introduction to marketing: helps students to learn the basics of marketing.
- ACC 200: Introduction to accounting: helps students to get initiated to the history and basics of accounting.
- CMP 120: Computer information Systems Applications: introduce students to the basic computer skills.
- MRK 210 : Advanced principles of marketing : integrated analysis of the role of marketing and explores marketing methods within the total organization, from the sole proprietorship to partnership to the corporation
- SA 200 : Sales Administration : A course on the professional, ethical, needs-based, non-manipulative, low-pressure, consultative approach to sales. Theories of selling, communicating, time management, and the relationship of sales
- MRK 300 : Marketing research : A study of the role of research in marketing decisions. Special emphasis is placed on data gathering, compilation, analysis, and interpretation including the writing and analysis of surveys
- BL 200 : Business Law : introduce students to the legal principales in business
- CB 200 : Consumer behavior : This course stresses the understanding of consumer behavior in developing marketing strategy
SEMISTER 3 SEMISTER 4
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
IMC 200 Integrated marketing communication PPC 210 Profit planning & control
SM 200 Sales management PM 210 Production methods
PS 200 Professional selling OM 210 Office management
MRK 325 Marketing control SDM 210 Sales & distribution management
MRK 400 Digital marketing APR 210 Advertising & public relations
- IMC 200 : Integrated marketing communication : This course examines the formulation of integrated marketing communication strategies to achieve marketing objectives; examines the use of traditional and nontraditional media; and analyzes the use of advertising
- SM 200 : Sales management : This course provides an introduction to the behavioral aspects of personal selling and introduces frameworks for sales management. Course topics include: recruitment, selection, training, motivation, compensation, control and the strategy of matching the sales effort to the sales task
- PS 200 : Professional selling : Professional selling introduces and develops student understanding of and application of professional selling practices and philosophies at an introductory level
- MRK 325 : Marketing control : Process of Marketing Control- Importance of Marketing Control System
- MRK 400 : Digital marketing : This course examines the theories and concepts underlying the use of information and communication technology by firms and consumers, and challenges students to critique and utilize digital tools
- PPC 210 : Profit planning & control : Meaning, nature and concept, Kinds of profit theories of profit. Dynamic Surplus theory of profit, Risk and uncertainly theory, Monopoly theory Accounting profit and economic profit, role of profit, Profit policy, Profit limitation factor to set profit Standard.
- PM 210: Production methods : Production system, Responsibilities of Production, Manager Prod Production system, Responsibilities of Production, Manager Production Planninguction Planning
- OM 210 : Office management : Concept, need and importance, office manager – position manager, function and responsibility of office manager, administrative office management, communication
- SDM 210 : Sales & distribution management : Sales executives as coordinators, sales management and control, personal selling, different types of personal selling situation, personal selling process, sales forecasting
- APR 210 : Advertising & public relations : Production system, Responsibilities of Production, Manager Production Planning
SEMISTER 5 SEMISTER 6
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
MRK 430 International marketing MRK 420 Marketing control
MRK 525 Marketing of services MC 315 Management control in functional area – production-
FIM 210 Financial institutions & markets ASM 230 Advanced sales management
ED 200 Enterpreneurial development SA 200 Sales administration
ES 250 Enterprising skills MRK 300 Marketing research
- MRK 430 : International marketing : process of International marketing, International dimensions of marketing and benefits of international marketing, steps of development of the transnational corporation.
- MRK 525 : Marketing of services : Introducing services marketing the comparative study – salient features of services, concept of services marketing and its significance
- FIM 210 : Financial institutions & markets : financial activities, meaning, one markets, features, commercial paper, certificate of deposits, primary and secondary markets, unorganized financial, system
- ED 200 : Enterpreneurial development : concept of entrepreneurship, classification of entrepreneurship, socioeconomic impact of entrepreneurship
- ES 250 : Enterprising skills : underlying entrepreneurship, such as generating ideas for opportunities, taking action, perseverance, teamwork, networking, and influence
- MRK 420 : Marketing control : Process of Marketing Control- Importance of Marketing Control System
- MC 315 : Management control in functional area – production – : This course covers the broad topic of management control and provides an overview of different systems managers have at their disposal in running different types of businesses, in different situations, different industries
- ASM 230 : Advanced sales management : This course provides an introduction to the behavioral aspects of personal selling and introduces frameworks for sales management. Course topics include: recruitment, selection, training, motivation, compensation, control and the strategy of matching the sales effort to the sales task.
- SA 200 : Sales administration : : A course on the professional, ethical, needs-based, non-manipulative, low-pressure, consultative approach to sales. Theories of selling, communicating, time management, and the relationship of sales.
- MRK 300 : Marketing research : A study of the role of research in marketing decisions. Special emphasis is placed on data gathering, compilation, analysis, and interpretation including the writing and analysis of surveys.