SEMISTER 1 SEMISTER 2
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
CMP511 Advanced Information Systems Analysis and Design CMP450 Computer Networks and Protocols
CMP 537 Advanced Management Information Systems CMP415 Management Information Systems
CMP330 Data Structures CMP480 Software Engineering
CMP370 Database Management CMP 570 Software Engineering for Web applications
POM410 Project Management MNG410 Advanced Business Communication
MNG480 International Business MNG430 Small Business Strategy
- CMP 511: Advanced Information Systems Analysis and Design: This course presents the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of analyzing and designing a business information system. This will include the techniques and tools used by systems developers to plan, control, analyze, design, manage, construct, select software packages and maintain information systems.
- CMP 537: Advanced Management Information Systems: This course introduces students to the advanced computer skills.
- CMP 330 : Data Structures : This course focuses on basic and essential topics in data structures, including array-based lists, linked lists, skiplists, hash tables, recursion, binary trees, scapegoat trees, red–black trees, heaps, sorting algorithms, graphs, and binary trie.
- CMP 370: Database Management: This course provides students with a comprehensive view of the business data life cycle.
- POM 410: Project Management: This course combines the essential elements of Project Management and Team Leadership into
one course. Through class engagement and reflection, you will acquire further understanding of
the responsibilities of leadership and become better prepared to apply this knowledge to the
- MNG 480: International Business: This course uses extensive examples to illustrate the vibrancy and challenge of international business. Coverage of relevant topics includes the degree of geographical literacy necessary to succeed in international markets, which is frequently overlooked in more traditional courses.
- CMP 450: Computer Networks and Protocols: Data communications, network architectures, communication protocols, data link control, medium access control; introduction to local area networks metropolitan area networks and wide area networks; introduction to Internet and TCP/IP.
- CMP 415: Management Information Systems: In this course, you will learn about the components of management information systems and how to leverage them in business.
- CMP 480: Software Engineering: This course is aimed at helping students build up an understanding of how to develop a software system from scratch by guiding them thru the development process and giving them the fundamental principles of system development with object oriented technology using UML.
- CMP 570: Software Engineering for Web Applications: In this course we will learn by doing. We will start by learning the major components of web application architectures, along with the fundamental design patterns and philosophies that are used to organize them. You will build and continually refine a fully functional full-stack web application as we progress through the modules in this course.
- MNG 410: Advanced Business Communication: This course is designed to give students a comprehensive view of communication, its scope and importance in business, and the role of communication in establishing a favourable outside the firm environment, as well as an effective internal communications program.
- MNG 430: Small Business Strategy: This Business strategy course teach you how to model growth and make smart business decisions to achieve long-term business objectives.