|SEMISTER 1||SEMISTER 2|
|ACC 100||Accounting||HR 200||Human resources management|
|MNG 200||Introduction to management||Acc 200||Introduction to accounting|
|CMP 120||Computer information Systems Applications||OE 101||Organisational ethics|
|ECO 100||Economics I: Introduction to Economics||MCS 100||Management control system|
|MNG 210||Principles of management and organizational bahaviour||COM 100||Business communication|
- ACC 100: Accounting: Meaning, objectives and advantages.
- MNG 200: Introduction to management: Allows students to get initiated to the management skills.
- CMP 120: Computer information Systems Applications: introduce students to the basic computer skills.
- ECO 100: Introduction to Economics: Gives students an overview of Economics as a whole.
- MNG 210: Principles of management and organizational behaviour: Introduction, definition, historical development, fundamental principles of OB, challenges and opportunities.
- HR 200 : Human resources management : allows students to learn the basics of HR.
- ACC 200: Introduction to accounting: helps students to get initiated to the history and basics of accounting.
- OE 101: Organisational ethics : Individual Ethics , professional ethics
- MCS 100 : Management control system: The control function- Control and Supervision- Control as Function – Definition of Control
- COM 100: Business communication: enables students to improve their reading, writing and speaking skills in a business environment.
|SEMISTER 3||SEMISTER 4|
|CD 210||Channels of distribution||PSB 365||Product strategy and brand management|
|CC 200||Corporate communication||SBS 310||Small business strategy|
|SM 220||Strategic management||EB 101||E-business|
|ABC 325||Advanced business communication||MIS 350||Management information system|
|AMS 230||Advertising management and strategy||IM 215||International marketing|
- CD 210: Channels of distribution : This course helps students to understand how channel manegement and retailing can improve a business
- CC 200 : Corporate communication : This course provides an overview of managerial discipline within an organization
- SM 220 : Strategic management : Helps students to learn how to manage businesses and projects proactively with a focus on long-term strategy rather than short term
- ABC 325 : Advanced business communication : Help students to learn advanced communication skills
- AMS 230 : Advertising management and strategy : This course covers a wide range of topics including advertising techniques , creation of advertising , interpretation of advertising .
- PSB 365 : Product strategy and brand management : This course identify the critical information needed to develop a product and brand strategy .
- SBS 310 : Small business strategy : This course helps students to learn how to make effective strategies for businesses to improve their performance
- EB 101 : E-business: This course helps students to gain a deeper understanding and expertise in the fieled of electronic business
- MIS 350 : Management information system: This course includes the concept of enterprise information system , use of information systems to achieve strategic goals , the impact of information system on businesses
- IM 215 : International marketing : This course explores the development of international marketing programs from the determination of objectives and methods of organization through the execution of research , advertising , distribution and production activities
|SEMISTER 5||SEMISTER 6|
|Eco 101||Economics II: Principles of Microeconomics||PC 300||Planning and control|
|MNG 325||Inventory control||MNG 250||Management control|
|MRK 420||Marketing control||SM 312||Sales management|
|MNG 425||Project magement||MRK 410||Marketing management|
|FS 200||Financial system||ECO 110||Economics III : Principles of Macroeconomics|
- ECO 101: Economics II:Principles of Microeconomics: enables students to study economics at its micro-level.
- MNG 325 : Inventory control : Classification of inventories – Motives for Holding Inventories
- MRK 420 : Marketing control : Process of Marketing Control- Importance of Marketing Control System
- MNG 425 : Project Management : Meaning of project – overall Nature of the problem- Aspects of Control- Project Planning
- FS 200 : Financial system : Role of Financial Intermediaries in Financial System
- PC 300 : Planning and Control : This course enables students to develop an in-depth understanding of planning and control perspectives and techniques, particularly in the areas of defining project scope, scheduling, budgeting, resource allocation, and change control.
- MNG 250 : Management control: Production Control – Difference Between Production Planning and Production Control
- SM 312 : Sales Management : This course provides conceptual and practical guidance on sales planning and management
- MRK 410 : Marketing Management: Definition, nature, scope and importance of marketing, marketing mix.
- ECO 110:Economics III: Principles of Macroeconomics: helps students to learn basic skills about the economy at states level.