|SEMISTER 1||SEMISTER 2|
|MNG465||Management Analytical Skills||MRK420||Advertising Management and Strategy|
|MRK400||Sales Management||MRK430||Fundamentals of Marketing Management|
|MRK410||Channels of Distribution||MRK460||Product Strategy and Brand Management|
|MRK450||Internet Marketing||MNG410||Advanced Business Communication|
|MNG480||International Business||MNG430||Small Business Strategy|
- MNG 465: Management Analytical Skills: This course introduces the concepts, techniques, procedures and ethics of effective management in organizational settings. Students explore the competencies, skills and organizational processes associated with the four functions of management: planning, organizing, leading and controlling.
- MRK 400: Sales Management: This course helps students understand the complex world of international sales management. Topics include the practical tools of “real-life” sales management: motivation and fair compensation of a sales force; the digitalization of the selling process; and customer relations on an international scale
- MRK 410: Channels of Distribution: This course seeks to explain the distribution channel to students. And within that channel it pays particular attention to one channel member, the retailer.
- MRK 450: Internet Marketing: you will learn from this course how to pick digital strategies with the greatest potential; use prototypes to match your product to unrelieved customer pain; identify, attract, and motivate the talent your company needs to grow; raise capital while maintaining control of your company’s future; win market share by delivering customers a quantum value leap; and build disciplined growth trajectories.
- MNG 480: International Business: This course uses extensive examples to illustrate the vibrancy and challenge of international business. Coverage of relevant topics includes the degree of geographical literacy necessary to succeed in international markets, which is frequently overlooked in more traditional courses.
- MNG 470: E-Business : This course brings together a range of conceptual models, frameworks, theories and cases to build an integrated picture of modern e-business practice for organisations large or small, public or private sector, domestic or global
- MRK 420: Advertising Management and Strategy: This course gives a broad overview of how advertising and media planning work today. The basic concepts and strategies are discussed, illustrated by actual applications of the disciplines, as well as the tasks, roles and skills of the professionals in this field of expertise.
- MRK 430: Fundamentals of Marketing Management: The purpose of this course is to teach students how to analyse markets and buyers behaviour.
- MRK 460: Product Strategy and Brand Management: This course provides students with insights into how profitable brand strategies can be created and the implications for brand management professionals. The class blends marketing theory and practice to provide perspective on corporate marketing and the brand management function.
- MNG 410 : Advanced Business Communication : This course is designed to give students a comprehensive view of communication, its scope and importance in business, and the role of communication in establishing a favourable outside the firm environment, as well as an effective internal communications program
- MNG 430: Small Business Strategy: This Business strategy course teach you how to model growth and make smart business decisions to achieve long-term business objectives..
- MNG 450: Strategic Management: This course reviews the main concepts, methods and tools used in formulating strategies and implementing processes. It also explores ways to better leverage a firm’s internal resources in order to improve sustainable performance and investigates the limitations of applied theory.