|SEMISTER 1||SEMISTER 2|
|LDS 400||Strategic Management and Leadership||LDS 460||Marketing Management|
|LDS 410||Inspiring leadership through emotional intelligence||LDS 470||Human Resource Management|
|LDS 420||Project Management||LDS 480||Marketing|
|LDS 430||Business technology Management||LDS 490||Sales Management|
|LDS 440||Leadership through social influence||LDS 500||Marketing Research|
|LDS 450||Leadership through Marketing||LDS 510||Operations Management|
- LDS 400: Strategic Management and Leadership: Through this course in this, you will learn the fundamentals to effectively lead people and teams, manage organizations as well as tools to analyze business situations and develop strategies. The Specialization covers the strategic, human resource, and organizational foundations for creating and capturing value for sustainable competitive advantage – including how to manage people and organizations, analyze the competition, and develop strategies both within a business and across a portfolio of businesses.
- LDS 410: Inspiring Leadership through emotional intelligence: Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of
chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional
Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels.
- LDS 420: Project Management: This course combines the essential elements of Project Management and Team Leadership into
one course. Through class engagement and reflection, you will acquire further understanding of
the responsibilities of leadership and become better prepared to apply this knowledge to the
- LDS 430: Business Technology Management : The Business Technology Management course will empower you
with knowledge of the IT domain, management, leadership and team building skills, and functional
and analytical skills
- LDS 440: Leadership through social influence: This course will provide learners with a systematic general framework for analyzing persuasive
influence situations. Learners will be able to identify different challenges faced by persuaders and
to fashion appropriate strategies for addressing those challenges.
- LDS 450: Leadership through Marketing: In this course, students will learn how to identify new
opportunities to create value for empowered consumers, develop strategies that yield an
advantage over rivals, and develop the data science skills to lead more effectively, allocate
resources, and to confront this very challenging environment with confidence.
- LDS 460: Marketing Management: The purpose of this course is to teach students how to analyse markets and buyers behaviour.
- LDS 470: Human Resource Management: This course critically evaluates the claim that the firm can achieve a sustained competitive advantage through its human resource with the implementation of Human Resource Management.
- LDS 480: Marketing: This course focuses on identifying and meeting the needs of specific international target markets through close interaction with managers from other functional areas, such as promotion, finance, accounting and human resources.
- LDS 490: Sales Management: This course helps students understand the complex world of international sales management. Topics include the practical tools of “real-life” sales management: motivation and fair compensation of a sales force; the digitalization of the selling process; and customer relations on an international scale.
- LDS 500: Marketing Research: This course provides students with the necessary knowledge of and insight into key market research concepts. The aim of the course is to give an understanding of how market research is performed, how different questionnaires are designed and developed and how the findings are communicated to managers
- LDS 510: Operations Management: This course introduces students to the intricacies of managing processes and operations. The course starts with a view of Operations Management in context, differentiating between the areas of strategy, design, operational resources management and quality improvement.