|SEMISTER 1||SEMISTER 2|
|COM100||Business communication||MNG 200||Introduction to management|
|ECO 100||Economics I: Introduction to Economics||HR 200||Human resources management|
|BL 200||Business Law 1||MRK 200||Introduction to marketing|
|EM 325||Event management||ECO 101||Economics II: Principles of Microeconomics|
|ACC 200||Introduction to accounting||CMP 120||Computer Information Systems Applications|
- COM 100: Business communication: enables students to improve their reading, writing and speaking skills in a business environment.
- ECO 100: Economics I :Introduction to Economics: Gives students an overview of Economics as a whole.
- BL 200: Business law 1: introduce students to the legal principles of business.
- EM 325 : Event Management : This course helps students to learn how to organize an event
- ACC 200: Introduction to accounting: helps students to get initiated to the history and basics of accounting.
- MNG 200: Introduction to management:Allows students to get initiated to the management skills.
- HR 200: Human resources management: allows students to learn the basics of HR
- MRK 200: Introduction to marketing: helps students to learn the basics of marketing.
- ECO 101: Economics II:Principles of Microeconomics: enables students to study economics at its micro-level.
- CMP 120: Computer information Systems Applications:introduce students to the basic computer skills.
SEMISTER 3 SEMISTER 4
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
CMP 150 Advanced computer Information Systems Applications ECO 110 Economics III : Principles of Macroeconomics
ACC 210 Financial accounting MRK 300 Marketing research
SP 100 Introduction to psychology VC 254 Visual communication
BB 100 Buyer behavior SM 312 Sales management
MRK 100 Marketing : Principles and policies MRK 410 Marketing management
- CMP 150: Advanced computer Information Systems Applications: Operating System & Internet.
- ACC 210 : This course highlights the basic standards in financial accouning system ( income statement , balance sheet , cash flow statetement )
- SP: Introduction to psychology : This course highlights the most interesting experiments within the field of psychology.
- BB 100 : Buyer Behavior: This course enables students to understand consumers buying decisions
- MRK 100 : Marketing : principles and policies : This course helps students to understand the theoretical concepts and practical applications of marketing
- ECO 110:Economics III: Principles of Macroeconomics: helps students to learn basic skills about the economy at states level.
- MRK 300 : Marketing research:A study of the role of research in marketing decisions. Special emphasis is placed on data gathering, compilation, analysis, and interpretation including the writing and analysis of surveys
- VC 254 : Visual Communication :Introduce students to Adobe photoshop , Adobe illustrator , Adobe Indesign
- SM 312 : Sales Management : This course provides conceptual and practical guidance on sales planning and management
- MRK 410 : Marketing Management: Definition, nature, scope and importance of marketing, marketing mix.
SEMISTER 5 SEMISTER 6
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
CD 210 Channels of distribution PSB 365 Product strategy and brand management
CC 200 Corporate communication SBS 310 Small business strategy
SM 220 Strategic management EB 101 E-business
ABC 325 Advanced business communication MIS 350 Management information system
AMS 230 Advertising management and strategy IM 215 International marketing
- CD 210: Channels of distribution : This course helps students to understand how channel manegement and retailing can improve a business
- CC 200 : Corporate communication : This course provides an overview of managerial discipline within an organization
- SM 220 : Strategic management : Helps students to learn how to manage businesses and projects proactively with a focus on long-term strategy rather than short term
- ABC 325 : Advanced business communication : Help students to learn advanced communication skills
- AMS 230 : Advertising management and strategy : This course covers a wide range of topics including advertising techniques , creation of advertising , interpretation of advertising .
- PSB 365 : Product strategy and brand management : This course identify the critical information needed to develop a product and brand strategy .
- SBS 310 : Small business strategy : This course helps students to learn how to make effective strategies for businesses to improve their performance
- EB 101 : E-business: This course helps students to gain a deeper understanding and expertise in the fieled of electronic business
- MIS 350 : Management information system: This course includes the concept of enterprise information system , use of information systems to achieve strategic goals , the impact of information system on businesses
- IM 215 : International marketing : This course explores the development of international marketing programs from the determination of objectives and methods of organization through the execution of research , advertising , distribution and production activities