SEMISTER 1 SEMISTER 2
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
COM100 Business communication MNG 200 Introduction to management
ECO 100 Economics I: Introduction to Economics HR 200 Human resources management
BL 200 Business Law 1 MRK 200 Introduction to marketing
EM 325 Event management ECO 101 Economics II: Principles of Microeconomics
ACC 200 Introduction to accounting CMP 120 Computer Information Systems Applications
- COM 100: Business communication: enables students to improve their reading, writing and speaking skills in a business environment.
- ECO 100: Economics I :Introduction to Economics: Gives students an overview of Economics as a whole.
- BL 200: Business law 1: introduce students to the legal principles of business.
- EM 325 : Event Management : This course helps students to learn how to organize an event
- ACC 200: Introduction to accounting: helps students to get initiated to the history and basics of accounting.
- MNG 200: Introduction to management:Allows students to get initiated to the management skills.
- HR 200: Human resources management: allows students to learn the basics of HR
- MRK 200: Introduction to marketing: helps students to learn the basics of marketing.
- ECO 101: Economics II:Principles of Microeconomics: enables students to study economics at its micro-level.
- CMP 120: Computer information Systems Applications:introduce students to the basic computer skills.
SEMISTER 3 SEMISTER 4
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
CMP 150 Advanced computer Information Systems Applications ECO 110 Economics III : Principles of Macroeconomics
ACC 210 Financial accounting MRK 300 Marketing research
SP 100 Introduction to psychology THR 300 Trainig and human resource development
BB 100 Buyer behavior SM 312 Sales management
MRK 100 Marketing : Principles and policies MRK 410 Marketing management
- CMP 150: Advanced computer Information Systems Applications: Operating System & Internet.
- ACC 210 : This course highlights the basic standards in financial accouning system ( income statement , balance sheet , cash flow statetement )
- SP: Introduction to psychology : This course highlights the most interesting experiments within the field of psychology.
- BB 100 : Buyer Behavior: This course enables students to understand consumers buying decisions
- MRK 100 : Marketing : principles and policies : This course helps students to understand the theoretical concepts and practical applications of marketing
- ECO 110:Economics III: Principles of Macroeconomics: helps students to learn basic skills about the economy at states level.
- MRK 300 : Marketing research:A study of the role of research in marketing decisions. Special emphasis is placed on data gathering, compilation, analysis, and interpretation including the writing and analysis of surveys
- THR 300 : Training and human resource development : This course focuses on the role of a trainer in human resources departments.
- SM 312 : Sales Management : This course provides conceptual and practical guidance on sales planning and management
- MRK 410 : Marketing Management: Definition, nature, scope and importance of marketing, marketing mix.
SEMISTER 5 SEMISTER 6
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
HRMT 210 Human resource management theory ULM 325 Urban labor markets and employment policy
JAD 412 Job analysis and design IRT 251 Work , employement and industrial relations theory
ELR 220 Employement law & Employee rights HRM 300 Human resource management
CIT 364 Current issues and trend in HRM OB 100 Organizational behavior
SHR 250 Strategic HR management RS 100 Human resources : Recruitment and selection
- HRMT 210 : Human resource management theory : Lessons in this course explore the reasons business management is considered a science, major management theories and application of theories to practical situations.
- JAD 412 : Job analysis and design : Study the purpose of job design and the different types and how jobs are reengineered for continuous improvement.
- ELR 220: Employement law & Employee rights : Topics covered in this course include work-life balance, workplace stress and HR laws and regulations.
- CIT 364 : Current issues and trend in HRM: This course helps students to learn about affirmative action and workplace diversity.
- SHR 250 : Strategic HR management : This course includes topics on human resources management, performance management, training and development, reward systems and workforce diversity.
- ULM 325 : Urban labor markets and employment policy : This course helps students to learn about urban labor markets, public policy, welfare reform and living wage campaigns
- IRT 251 : Work , employement and industrial relations theory : This course covers different labor theories, including Marxist and neo-classical ideas about industrial relations
- HRM 300 : Human resource management : This course covers HR planning, job analysis, managing workforce diversity, labor relations and recruitment
- OB 100 : Organizational behavior : This course helps students to learn about how groups and individuals behave in technology-based organization
- RS 100 : Human resources : Recruitment and selection: This course explores how employees with different personality types may be best suited for certain positions.Moreover , students can learn to properly interview job candidates and make a final selection.