SEMISTER 1 SEMISTER 2
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
MNG 210 Principles of management and organizational behaviour COM 110 Effective professional communication
COM 100 Business communication CMP 120 Computer information Systems Applications
MT 101 Medical terminology I MRM100 Medical records management
HOM 101 Hospital operations management BS 100 Bio-statistics
HHS 101 Hospital & health system MT 110 Medical Terminology II
- MNG 210: Principles of management and organizational behaviour:Introduction, definition, historical development, fundamental principles of OB, challenges and opportunities.
- COM 100: Business communication:Meaning of communication, Role and objective of communication in Hospitals
- MT 101: Medical terminology I:Introduction to medical terminology Word formation & syntax Greek alphabet
- HOM 101: Hospital operations management:Guiding principles in planning hospital facilities & services planning the hospital building.
- HHS 101: Hospital & health system: Concept of Health care and Health system, Levels of Health care.
- COM 110: Effective professional communication: Role and objective of communication in Hospitals.
- CMP 120: Computer information Systems Applications:introduce students to the basic computer skills.
- MRM 100: Medical records management: Hospital statistics process of arranging medical records.
- BS 100:Bio-statistics: Collection of Data (from health information system).
- MT 110: Medical Terminology II: Introduction to medical terminology Word formation & syntax Greek alphabet.
SEMISTER 3 SEMISTER 4
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
MRK 410 Marketing management ACC 100 Accounting
HIS 100 Health information System RM 100 Fundamentals of research methodology
CMP 150 Advanced Computer Information Systems Applications CS 101 Support, Utility and Clinical Services I
HE 100 Health Economics IM 101 Fundamentals of inventory management
PHCP 100 Public health and health care planning HID 100 Epidemiology and Analysis of Health Information Data
- MRK 410: Marketing management: Definition, nature, scope and importance of marketing, marketing mix.
- HIS 100: Health information system: Primary data, Secondary data, Method of Collection.
- CMP 150: Advanced computer Information Systems Applications: Operating System & Internet.
- HE 100: Health Economics: The Fundamentals of Economics – Economic Organizations-Utility.
- PHCP 100: Public health and health care planning: Definition, Meaning of Public Health and approaches.
- ACC 100:Accounting: Meaning, objectives and advantages.
- RM 100:Fundamentals of research methodology: Meaning – Objectives of research- Motivation in Research. Research method vs. Research methodology.
- CS 101:Support, utility and clinical services I:Clinical services: Functions, location, work flow, physical facilities, design & space requirement.
- IM 101:Fundamentals of inventory management: Inventory control (theoretical knowledge).
- HID 100:Epidemiology and analysis of health information data: Definition, concept, use of epidemiology, concept of disease.
SEMISTER 5 SEMISTER 6
CODE COURSE CODE COURSE
EE 101 Environment & Ecology HI 100 Health insurance
FM 101 Financial Management CLME 100 Clinical Law and medical ethics
RM 101 Fundamentals of Research Methodology HRM 300 Human resource management
QHR 100 Quality in Health Care NTR 100 Nutrition
CS 110 Support, Utility and Clinical services-II FOM 100 Front office management
- EE 101 : Environment & Ecology : Brief outline of the Environment (Protection).
- FM 101 : Financial management : Financial goals- Profit vs. wealth maximization- Financial functions-Financial planning.
- RM 101 : Fundamentals of Research Methodology : Research process- Wheel of research (Deduction vs. Induction)
- QHR 100 : Quality in health care : Approaches to measurement of Quality.
- CS 110 : Support , Utility and Clinical services-II : Theatre Outpatient Department Emergency Department.
- HI 100 :Health insurance : The goal of this course is to provide an overview of major issues related to the design, function, management, regulation, and evaluation of health insurance programs and managed care organizations, including HMOs
- CLME 100 : Clinical law and medical ethics : This course covers legal relationships of physicians and patients, contractual agreements, professional liability, malpractice, medical practice acts, informed consent, and bioethical issues. Emphasis is placed on legal terms, professional attitudes, and the principles and basic concepts of ethics and laws involved in providing medical services
- HRM 300 : Human resource management : This course covers HR planning, job analysis, managing workforce diversity, labor relations and recruitment
- NTR 100: Nutrition: This course includes the following topics: Principles of nutrition with application to the physiologic needs of individuals; food sources and selection of an adequate diet; formulation of Recommended Dietary Allowances; nutritional surveillance.
- FOM 100 : Front office management: This course provides students with an understanding of how businesses are organized, with emphasis on business concepts and terminology