|SEMISTER 1||SEMISTER 2|
|CMP511||Advanced Information Systems Analysis and|
|CMP450||Computer Networks and Protocols|
|CMP 537||Advanced Management Information Systems||CMP415||Management Information Systems|
|CMP330||Data Structures||CMP480||Software Engineering|
|CMP370||Database Management||CMP 570||Software Engineering for Web applications|
|POM410||Project Management||MNG410||Advanced Business Communication|
|MNG480||International Business||MNG430||Small Business Strategy|
- CMP 511: Advanced Information Systems Analysis and Design: This course
presents the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of analyzing and designing
a business information system. This will include the techniques and tools used by
systems developers to plan, control, analyze, design, manage, construct, select
software packages and maintain information systems.
- CMP 537: Advanced Management Information Systems: This course
introduces students to the advanced computer skills.
- CMP 330 : Data Structures : This course focuses on basic and essential topics
in data structures, including array-based lists, linked lists, skiplists, hash tables,
recursion, binary trees, scapegoat trees, red–black trees, heaps, sorting algorithms,
graphs, and binary trie.
- CMP 370: Database Management: This course provides students with a
comprehensive view of the business data life cycle.
- POM 410: Project Management: This course combines the essential elements of
Project Management and Team Leadership into
one course. Through class engagement and reflection, you will acquire further
the responsibilities of leadership and become better prepared to apply this
knowledge to the
- MNG 480: International Business: This course uses extensive examples to
illustrate the vibrancy and challenge of international business. Coverage of
relevant topics includes the degree of geographical literacy necessary to succeed
in international markets, which is frequently overlooked in more traditional
- CMP 450: Computer Networks and Protocols: Data communications, network
architectures, communication protocols, data link control, medium access control;
introduction to local area networks metropolitan area networks and wide area
networks; introduction to Internet and TCP/IP.
- CMP 415: Management Information Systems: In this course, you will learn
about the components of management information systems and how to leverage
them in business.
- CMP 480: Software Engineering: This course is aimed at helping students build
up an understanding of how to develop a software system from scratch by guiding
them thru the development process and giving them the fundamental principles of
system development with object oriented technology using UML.
- CMP 570: Software Engineering for Web Applications: In this course we will
learn by doing. We will start by learning the major components of web
application architectures, along with the fundamental design patterns and
philosophies that are used to organize them. You will build and continually refine
a fully functional full-stack web application as we progress through the modules
in this course.
- MNG 410: Advanced Business Communication: This course is designed to
give students a comprehensive view of communication, its scope and importance
in business, and the role of communication in establishing a favourable outside
the firm environment, as well as an effective internal communications program.
- MNG 430: Small Business Strategy: This Business strategy course teach you
how to model growth and make smart business decisions to achieve long-term